This project is read-only.

Problem loading XML

May 2, 2008 at 2:48 PM

Silile project is very interesting and I tried to implement this . I am able to implement it but if I moved it across one of the site and tried to implement it, I am facing several issues. When I am loading the XML file from a site , I am facing loading problems saying " failed to create an XMLHttpRequest object".

To give more clear vision of the issue , I have the html file and XML file , which is working properly from the localhost. I created the same files and copied them to a site and accessed it , I am getting the error mentioned above. From the localhost, if I used the ip address in the place of localhost in the address bar....I am getting the same error

Can you please provide me a solution for this.