The second and much more feature complete release of the control library.
Changes since first release:
- search and filter controls (works only in remote mode)
- support for master pages
- removed the static Year/Month/Decade bands and exposed a public list of bands property on the control. now just add/remove any bands, hotzonebands, standardbands you like. also add zones to each band, etc.. Control their heights, all done manually now. The timeline control will render a basic year/month/day set of bands if you leave the bands collection with a count of 0
- properly encoding the title and description
- added -partial- support for rendering timelines vertically
- Added a GroupedEvent class. It will keep the colors of the text in the timeline the same colors. Visual groups of events.
- added remote and local xml data sources. you can point the control to either location and it will load up the data xml event content from that location.
- lots of other minor fix's
As usual, you can test out the functionality here.
I also added the TimelineLocalJS.zip to this release. Add these files to your web application if you want to use the Local script source location in the control.